Englisch- Parachuting

• Hey.. könnt ihr vielleicht mal einen Blick drüber werfen ob das so im Groben okay ist? Wir sollten eine kurze Geschichte (150 Wörter) über ein Erlebnis mit Extremsport schreiben.

To my 15th birthday my parents gave me a special present- a parachuting jump. I was very excited, because I´ve never done this before. At the day of the jump, I woke up early in the morning and was in panic. Shall I really do that? But my parents had pay for this an so I couldn´t make a backdown. Therefore I sat in our car four hours later. After a long time we arrived at the airfield. The man who would spring with me explain me the most important things. After half an our I said good-bye to my parents and followed the man into the plane. The fly was terrible because I was frightened to death. Then, my partner gave me a sign. He opened the hatch of the plane and after this he counted. "1..2..3!" We jump out of the plane and I felt how fast we fall down. It was a amazing feeling! Suddenly the parachute was opened and I looked down the first time. We were still very high in the air. Slowly the houses on the earth became bigger and bigger. I just enjoyed the short time untill we landed. What a great birthday present!

Kann man das so abgeben?

• At my 15th birthday my parents made me a special present- a parachuting jump. I was very excited, because I´ve never done this before. At the day of the jump, I woke up early in the morning and was in panic. Should I really do that? But my parents had payed for this and so I couldn´t make a backdown. Therefore, four hours later, I was sitting in our car and after some time we finally arrived at the airfield. The man who would jump with me explained me the most important things. After half an hour I said good-bye to my parents and followed the man into the plane. The flight was terrible because I was frightened to death. Then, my partner gave me a sign. He opened the hatch of the plane and afterwards he started to count. "1..2..3!" We jumped out of the plane and I could feel how fast we were falling down. It was an amazing feeling! Suddenly the parachute was opened and I looked down the first time. We were still very high in the air. Slowly the houses on the earth became bigger and bigger. I just enjoyed the short time until we landed. What a great birthday present!

hab ein paar fehler berichtigt und ein paar sahcen haben sicheinfach nicht stimmig angehört, aber ganz gut der text soweit finde ich
    pS: ich übernehme keine haftung dafür, dass meine berichtigungen alle richtig sind ;)

Sei immer du selbst. Außer du kannst Batman sein. Sei immer Batman!