Installing phpListFünf Minuten??
Installing phpList in a few steps:
- Unpack the distribution files. Make sure to use "create directories" when unpacking.
- This will create a directory called phplist-x.y.x where x.y.z is the version you unpacked.
- In this directory, there will be a directory public_html which contains the directory lists. Upload the "lists" directory into a directory that can be accessed via the web. The rest of the files are for reference only and are not needed for phplist to work.
- Create a database for phpList to use. phpList needs the name of that database during the installation process.
- Configure phpList by opening the config.php file in the lists/config directory in your preferred text editor. See Configuration.
- Go to the URL of the lists/admin directory of your phpList installation. A web-based installer will walk you through the rest.