Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

Thema: Flash Displacements

HTML Newbie

Standard Flash Displacements

Hi all,

I'm having a lot of trouble getting several Flash apps to display properly in IE. If the apps are displayed individually in a page they work fine .... but when several are put together in one page, they render from the middle of the <OBJECT> window, not the top left. .....
    see attached image (I am using the charts from note that the code is identical for all 4 charts)

Works fine on firefox..... breaks in IE 5, 6, 7.

There are suggestions that this is an IE cache problem ....however, I have tried placing the following tags in my page, but they have no effect:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="cache-control" CONTENT="no-cache"> <META HTTP-EQUIV="pragma" CONTENT="no-cache"> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="Fri, Jun 12 1981 08:20:00 GMT">

The Flash apps retrieve data from an XML file using a URL .... I have placed a unique ID in that URL to bypass any caching of the XML file, but this also does not work.

I still suspect it is a caching issue, but I cant find a workaround.

Has anyone else had this kind of issue with multiple Flash apps in IE?
    .... any ideas for a solution?

Thank you

PS If you want to see the picture, please let me know: dennis_binsfeld @ yahoo . com

Just have a look in my source code:
    <div id="body2row1datablock1">
    <OBJECT ALIGN="" id="gauge" HEIGHT="158" WIDTH="240" codebase=",0,0,0" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><PARAM VALUE="/swf/gauge.swf?library_path=/swf/&amp;xml_source=/stylesheets/Flash/data/GaugeAData.xml%3FignoreStaticPage%3Dtrue%26uniqueI D%3D1158104199859" NAME="movie"><PARAM VALUE="high" NAME="quality"><PARAM VALUE="white" NAME="bgcolor">
    <EMBED PLUGINSPAGE="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" ALIGN="" NAME="gauge" HEIGHT="158" WIDTH="240" bgcolor="white" quality="high" src="/swf/gauge.swf?library_path=/swf/&amp;xml_source=/stylesheets/Flash/data/GaugeAData.xml%3FignoreStaticPage%3Dtrue%26uniqueI D%3D1158104199859" id="myembed2"></EMBED>
    Achtung: Dies ist ein alter Thread im HTML und Webmaster Forum
    Diese Diskussion ist älter als 90 Tage. Die darin enthaltenen Informationen sind möglicherweise nicht mehr aktuell. Erstelle bitte zu deiner Frage ein neues Thema im Forum !!!!!
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken